Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mom socks, baby socks, stuffed knitted heart toy

...a favorite project of mine is to knit momma socks, baby socks and this knitted heart toy...

I made these for my niece Launa and her new family whose picture is on this site...
If you know any pregnant women who need some encouragement, I would be happy to make a pair of, a pair of socks, for them. Communicate with me with a comment here, or find me on Facebook, Peg Midey and send me a message.

I hope this causes you to think about the life of the mother and baby in a more loving way.

1 comment:

PEIGI Midey said...

About 10 years ago, when my oldest daughter, Rhema Joy, went to university, she held down a part time job as a sandwich maker. At this restaraunt, she met a teen age girl, who had gotten pregnant, and was mulling over the idea of an abortion.
Rhema's reaction was to go to a small store, buy some yarn and a crochet hook and a pattern book.
These things she then used to teach herself to crochet, and made some baby items for the girl at work.
Without any speeches (unlike her mom) but just the gift from one human outside the womb, to another person inside a womb, the teen girl, later became a teen mother!