Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Federal Judge has overturned Roe vs. Wade

NOT REALLY - as I do not think that you will ever see a decision like this. Unlike the Federal Judge that recently ruled against the gay marriage vote of 52% of the people in California ... 

How about the Federal judge who recently ruled on the "Don't Ask - Don't Tell" - this judge PRESUMED to rule over a MILITARY ruling and an executive order by the President at the time Clinton.

In my preggo top - with my first born in utero 
"guessing" 8 months gestation ... I LOVED being preggo
I am holding a Tab glass - yesh - I drank caffeinated beverages while
pregnant ....


The problem with ever seeing this ruling happening is that the baby in the womb has no voice - it can not bring a legal case against the abortionist or it's mother for aborting her/him ... so it will be only possible to attack this problem with education and that education is happening daily. The latter generation is MORE willing to consider their pregnancy as a human baby and NOT a blob of tissue or whatever other thing that the abortionists and planned parenthood people try to foist onto this generation.

I applaud all the young women growing up under the better education because of our being able to peek into the womb that our better technology is showing us.

When I was about 18 or 19 (I don't remember when exactly) I THOT I was pregnant - I don't remember why I thot this exactly - I mean I don't remember what the symptoms were that I was considering. But I went to a Catholic Dr. and he asked me IF I would keep the baby IF I was pregnant and I said - YESH - and I always wondered why he asked me that. But the year was about 1974 - so it was JUST after the landmark 1973 ruling on abortion ... it NEVER entered my mind to kill my baby.

I hope this causes you to think about the life of the mother and baby in a more loving way.

No comments: