Saturday, October 23, 2010

LIFE! LIBERTY! AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

LIFE! LIBERTY! AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

Written into the foundational document of the United States of America. The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States of America were reprinted and bound together in 1974. (I'm not sure why) but I cite it, and quote from it here, to give another reason for why I am Pro-Life.

From House Document No. 93-4315, of the 93rd Congress, 2d Session generated by House Concurrent Resolution Number 679, December 20, 1974.

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...."

All People are created. All people are created in the womb. All People are created equal. Though they are not vocal, they still have a voice, both in the natural creation and even in our Declaration of Independence, of the Untied States of America.

THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIFE.

I am Pro-Life because the people in the womb are alive. My world of Nature, my country of Origin, and above all these is my God, and He is definitely Pro-Life.

I hope this causes you to think about the life of the mother and baby in a more loving way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that they made this declaration just after Roe s. Wade ... Great points Peg!
Love you,
Bevy