Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's PERSONAL!

It's personal why I am pro-life. What's personal about being pro-life?
I presently, personally care about serving a God-THE GOD of all creation; the Lord Jesus Christ.

WHO IS YOUR GOD!! Do you think that person is more powerful, more meaningful, more able to deliver you from the judgment to come? Do you want the blood of an innocent on your hands on that day?

Fear God and depart from evil! Today is the day of salvation!

It is personally meaningful to me that your life is saved by faith in the King of Kings!

It is personally meaningful to me that ALL babies who want to be born are allowed to do so.

They too have the right to life! They too are pro-life! By right of the American Constitution, they have the civil rights of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness".

I am Pro-Life, because I have personally been guilty of perpetrating a death of an unborn child, and I live in the mercy and light of the one who - "so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whoso believes in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

I'm for living in the now. I'm for living in the after. I'm for living in the everafter, and I want you who are reading this to be with me, because my God Jesus, loves you and wants it more than I do.

1 comment:

PEIGI Midey said...

Colossians 1:17
"He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together".