Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Very Special Super Bowl Ad 2010


Not the BEST commentary - but it's what you get at this point. We will post the actual ad when it's available.

One of my favorite things to do for Super Bowl is to watch the ads, especially if they are the humorous ones that are so typical, but this year I am eagerly anticipating the ad mentioned in this article!

It's a message about Tim Tebow, Heismann Trophy winning, ex-Gators team member, whose mother bravely faced down the doctors reccomendation to kill him in the womb.

"Why I am Pro-Life".

I am thankful there are football teams. I enjoy watching Super Bowl year after year. I am pro - athletes! Living athletes are the best! But living athletes have to start like everyone else, they have to first BE BORN!

@: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/32052.html

No comments: